cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Unicorn

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I finally found Lifewtr Immune Support in Neighborhood MKT WM !  

6 Replies

Re: FAO Unicorn

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813   I like the tranquility smartwater. The tangerine flavor is light but noticable, without tasting artificial. Sorry you have had to wait so long to try it. This is a product I will pay for (doesn't mean I would forego coupons and/or rebates).

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Oops I reviewed the wrong product. This is what happens when I get 4 hrs of sleep a night... Still like the smartwater +. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@TXbelle  Different water , however I bought the tranquility today. Smart water, Lifewtr immune was unicorn 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@TXbelle  @Icequeen813  I just got the tangerine smartwater today too! I have yet to try it. I did buy the dandelion one a few weeks ago, and I enjoyed it to be honest. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was light and refreshing.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  Dandelion flavored water - that’s a thing now??? 🤣 What’s next Oak tree flavored plant milk? Maybe some marketing folks are coming up with product ideas while they’re playing ‘I spy’…
You’re brave for giving it a try and thanks for sharing your review! Glad it didn’t taste like the real thing - not that I’d know what Dandelions taste like or ever want to know…😳

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Xiao yea it's a thing! I left off the lemon part, sorry... you basically get a hint of lemon....I personally have no idea what dandelion tastes like by itself.....if u see an offer, give it a shot!

Screenshot_20210801-222955_Chrome.jpg