cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO zenwtr and bulletproof

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

ZenWtr FAO has returned at Target, and also BulletProof cold brew coffee reset again this morn for sprouts and wholefoods. Don't forget to look for peelie on the bulletproof to make it a $1 MM....happy Ibotting today!

Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: FAO zenwtr and bulletproof

What-Shot
Super Saver

I was able to redeem the ZENWTR fao multiple times at Whole Foods, but my Target stores never carry zenwtr. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot I had the same trouble at Target as well and never did get it there, but of course when I was at targetast week they had a full shelf of it lol...go figure! I'm going to pop in there today to see if still there. I don't see it in my wholefoods gallery but will keep eyes peeled for.it. I drink ALOT of water every day so I love a water FAO and will chase it down all the way to Texas if I have to😄

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2  good to know. It may be worth my time to "check back soon."

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Had a Bulletproof FAO grand slam over an 8-day period, 2 each from Whole Foods and Sprouts, at least ONE of them had a buckaroo peelie coupon.

Thursday LW the FAO Whole Foods exclusive came for me, I claimed and completed it the same day, final pay off fairly soon, maybe a few minutes.

Just this past Monday WFM and Sprouts both carried exclusive Bulletproof FAOs, claimed and completed both the same day. Sprouts pay off came the following noon but WFM just finally came through yesterday.

I THOUGHT about emailing Ibotta but somehow I just wasn't ever up to dropping the 🔨, but I remember vividly, particularly several times last summer, Ibotta sometimes takes its sweet time to deliver final pay off.

It's always a rush to get expected pay off for however many deals you complete, but the longer the wait for final pay off, the SWEETER THE RUSH

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot update....I just came from Target and they did have the zenwtr this time thankfully. I have a whole foods here to but is much further away so YAY!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

There was a Target exclusive zenwtr FAO last fall but I looked in vain for it at 2-3 different 🎯 locations

However I vividly remember claiming and completing a WFM exclusive zenwtr FAO about the same time

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot and anyone else that shops target...I forgot to mention the zenwtr was on sale for $1.50 at Target so was actually a .39 MM which is ways dandy😃