cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: FARM BONUS how to unlock

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CCCMK12345  It's just the name of the new bonus that came out today.  You unlock it as I said above and then you'll see it under EARN MORE WITH BONUSES - it will tell you how many Ibotta offers you have to complete (Mine is $5 for 18 offers - if you are new, your bonus may be less.)  

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

18 offers for $5 by the 28th.... but I will qualify for the $10 offer of the Walmart annual membership offer on 10/25, so I'm going to try to maximize my 18 offers on Sunday onto one delivery order. Maybe I can get another $30 rebate haul with my weekly groceries! I'm at $119 cash back for just October.  This year, the deals were really skimpy for what we usually buy. All if a sudden, this month they are really good again. I was only getting about $8-10 per month since April. And I'm a regular user since 2018. And great bonuses this month, too!!!!

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Leanne0505  I agree with you … my last 2 months have been smokin hot.  With work slowing down and money tightening up, I've had more time to work the deals and complete the bonuses.  I've had Ibotta, Fetch, Checkout and Savingstar for years, but I also recently downloaded Swagbucks and Shopkick to combine them together, and I'm so glad I did.  I also started shopping at Walmart more.  Not only are their prices better, they have so many more offers available. 

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Icequeen813   @FelskyNY 

The first clue was KRAFT CHEESE.   Some thought they had to BUY THE KRAFT CHEESE. 

Those of us who understood explained to them that they did not in fact have to BUY THE KRAFT CHEESE.

The second clue is FARM.   I reckon we all are happy we didn't have to BUY THE KRAFT CHEESE.

You know, cuz this time none of us really wants to........well you know.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

View solution in original post

Tags (1)