Favorite day of week to shop

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

What is your favorite day  to shop

16 Replies

Re: Favorite day of week to shop

Rubigal9
Deal Sharer

I really don’t have a favorite day to shop but if I have to it would be Wednesday. That’s when the new sales come out and some new shipments come in. So if I have to pick a day it would be Wednesday.

Casswahl
Rewards Hunter

I like to shop early on Saturday’s because I have the whole day to find what I need at different stores. If I go early enough, I can beat the crowds too! 

Ccole3068
Rewards Hunter

Tuesday 

Snowbaby37
Deal Sharer

0 Likes

Snowbaby37
Deal Sharer

I don't really have a favorite day of the week to shop. But I  used to like going at 3AM. There was no one in the store at that time. I could take my time and go up and down every isle. Now since Covid stores close by 8:30 PM. Especially to Walmart. 

0 Likes

trolsgirl
Deal Sharer
Saturday morning...less people in the store
0 Likes

Samr06
Rewards Hunter

My favorite day of the week to shop is early Sunday morning when the store opens. No huge crowds to deal with.

MelissaR
Rewards Guide

On Mondays,  I go to a local grocery store (not on Ibotta, except for when i redeem alcohol offers) then CVS and/or Walgreens.  I go to Rouses grocery on Wed bc they do overlapping ads.  I might go to Walmart on Friday.  I try to shop in the mornings if possible.   

0 Likes

thegrump
Rewards Hunter

I like to go early on Saturdays because there's less people in the store and it's my day off.  And since Covid, you have to go early to get what you need before it's all bought out.  But sometimes I'll go on Friday evening after work so I can sleep in on Saturday.

0 Likes