cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Favorite products

DMB
Deal Sharer

For produce, it's got to be the SunGold kiwi fruit. I had given up on kiwi's as they were so sour whenever I bought them either regular or organic, but I wanted to like them. Then I bought these thinking maybe they'll be different and THEY ARE! So delicious! 

0 Likes

DMB
Deal Sharer

My favorite for snacks are the Late July chips. Didn't know what I was missing until ibotta had them on rebate. 

Favorite bread as found on ibotta, Dave's anything! Whether it's the english muffins, buns or bread, Dave's Killer Bread is worth killing or dying for! 

My favorite try for poultry - Just Bare Chicken. Used to think the only way to get a decent chicken breast was to buy organic. Wouldn't buy anything else until I was tempted by the $2.00 off a package and planned to buy chicken anyways. 

Beverage - loose tea is fantastic for making a fresh pitcher of iced tea. The problem is, loose can be messy, only it's tough to find a good tea bag that doesn't taste like a chemical bath or is more like an instant tea than a fresh tea. One, if not the finest I found for tea bags and often an ibotta rebate (that's how I decided to try the bags over loose) is Zest Tea Energy Tea - Blue Lady black tea or Earl Grey tea. Always a winner!

0 Likes

Clio Bar

Raul
Rewards Hunter

By far this was the one that has left the greatest impression on me. I was so excited after I tested the first bar that I emailed the company to let them know how thrilled I was and asked if they had any coupons that they would be willing to send me so that I could go and get more.

0 Likes

Re: Clio Bar

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Raul. Have you tried them frozen yet?  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I definitely like the strawberry (got that one free) and I bought a blueberry recently which I haven't tried yet.  Freezing it sounds like a great idea.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I haven’t seen the blueberry yet.  I think they’re better frozen and also like being able to really stock up when I get a good offer.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I found the blueberry in WalMart - haven't found the Strawberry since I tried it the first time. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Strawberry is the only one I’ve seen at my Walmart 

0 Likes

nickeej
Rewards Hunter

Lately I’ve been finding a lot of new products for my keto journey. Happi Foodi keto bowls and Love Good Fats snack bars are two of my new favs. 

0 Likes

trolsgirl
Deal Sharer

Royal instant rice

Zen wtr

RXbars

Tags (1)
0 Likes