cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favorite products

Deal Sharer

What are some of the products you have discovered thanks to iBotta?

i have been getting the Krusteaz Protein Banana Muffin mix and making loaf bread. I add some chopped nuts and chocolate chips- from my stash last fall. Quick, easy and delicious!

i also tried the Maggi bouillon and it’s great!

my kids love the 4505 chicharrones!

11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Favorite products

Deal Sharer

I bought the Krusteaz blueberry protein mix also. I like their products 

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Grillo’s hot Italian dill pickles!

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Jarrito mandarin orange soda.....but I no longer get the rebate for the single bottles, and nobody around me sells the 4 packs... it used to reset all the time, and apparently I was a bad boy and bought too much  😢

Oh and Late July Tortilla chips; especially the lime ones

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

That soda is very available in my area. Walmart, Costco, Sam’s here. 

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

As I said, many places carry the singles, but I have not gotten the ibotta for several months for singles.

And the Walmarts around me do not carry the 4-packs.   You are lucky you can get the 4-packs

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Don’t drink soda except for Coke Zero occasionally. .Jarritos is readily available in Florida 

Highlighted

Shopper

Zen Wtr

Royal microwaveable rice

Highlighted

Shopper

Clio Strawberry Greek Yogurt Bars.  They are even better frozen.

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

The household products I've loved the most that I found on Ibotta are Seventh Generation products. The laundry soap is the favorite in our house to where we won't use anything else. We used to be a Tide family for the 2nd generation of Tide users, yet we've broken away and will never go back. Absolutely love the citrus or the lavender scent. Great for cold and delicate clothes as well as warm. The lightly fragranced eucalyptus of the disinfecting sprays are terrific as well. 

0 Likes