IMG_20201112_092953_449.jpg

 CHECK YOUR APP!

Tags (1)
11 Replies

Re: FEAST MODE BONUS 11-12-20

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I really wish I had not redeemed the 40 offers I have in the last week or so.  Most of what I got is still available at he same price with the same rebates, so I could have cashed in on this.   But ya just never niow, do ya.  I may have to sit this one out, but I do have 11 days.  I hope Kroger deals **bleep** this coming week.  If not, maybe I will find a lot from your WM hauls.

Thanks for posting.

For those of you who don't see it, sign out of your app and sign back in.   This is what I always do.

I did not have it when she posted this, but after I signed out/in, it is now showing.

If that doesn't help,. It may be that it will show up soon for you.

It also may be that you will not get this bonus.  Not everyone gets all bonuses.

The terms of your offer may also be different

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Super Saver

I need 15 to finish level 2 bonus so I will have to shop some more for this. I hope to find some of my free items this trip. So excited!! I have never had such a large bonus before. $5 has been my max.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964 @Rickibotta   Funny the things that make our day.   I prefer the larger bonuses too - because running like a maniac to get 15 bonuses isn't always easy.  Of course I stopped at Target last night and picked up 5 Barilla ready pasta because they were on sale for $1.19 (no coupons) and I still had .75 Ibotta (limit 5) and my son eats those like crazy.  So with the 5% red card - they were pretty cheap.  I'm not one to use coupon clipping services, but I did when the $1 coupons came out and really thought I had stocked up already!   Anyone know of any good "coupon clipping services" on the East Coast - the one I use takes about 5 days to get here - and I'd rather try someone closer. 

mamaX
Saver

Mine is $10 for 15 offers! 

F84169F4-8007-42AF-826F-EF9624B0E556.png

Staying Kinder

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mamaX   That's terrific - so jealous (in a good way of course) - you'll rock that bonus in no time!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  I completed today!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  So did I !!!! - I picked up 5 more Barilla pasta and a free Core bar at Tar jay (with my overpriced but still a MM cool whip) and then my mom needed some groceries so I decided to pick up Frosted Flakes - on sale $1.99 each or 3/$5 w/ digital coupon at Shoprite- .50 each on Ibotta and 320 kicks on SK or $1.28 - final cost $2.22/3 or .74¢ each. We all nosh on dry cereal - and Frosted Flakes are popular in my humble abode, and I just wanted to finish off the bonus.  I swear, we may have at least a dozen boxes of other cereal, but there was only 1 FF left.  

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY , I like Fruit Loops!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  We do too - but I have 3 boxes on the shelf, so I went w/ the Frosted Flakes.  Usually I'll buy 1 of each to get 3 Ibotta offers, but I think the FL was only .40 and the FF was .50