Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: February 2021 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

Glammy

@Thagamaker 

Thank you for your response. 
You said “Both of you must have Ibotta linked in the web and apps section.”

where does this occur? Ibotta or Facebook?

I checked both apps and could not figure out where I would link my Ibotta and Facebook accounts. 
Also where would I add my new teammates Ibotra code?”

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes

Ky1
Rewards Hunter

I'd like to be added to somebodies team!

Ceavent
Rewards Hunter

Would love new teammates since minds have disconnected 

0 Likes

Glammy

@Ky1 

To be added to my team we need to follow 3 steps 

Step 1- We must “friend” each other on Facebook. Connect with me on Facebook and I will accept your friend request at https://www.facebook.com/juanarafaela  

Step 2- Find Ibotta in Facebook and like the page then open the app from the “Use the App” link. (May not be necessary) 

Step 3. Go to the Ibotta App. Click on: Account then Settings then Linked Accounts and Add Facebook. 
Then about 24 hours later we should see each other on our teams. 

28ECBB07-48C7-424D-B749-0D2ED3F036FA.png

0 Likes

To be added to my team if you use Ibotta. Re: February 2021 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

Glammy

@LauraPosada   @Ginnamc  
It took some effort but we
 finally figured it out. 
To be added to my team if you are an Ibotta user, follow these 3 steps:

Step 1- We must “friend” each other on Facebook. To join my team, connect with me on Facebook and I will accept your friend request at: https://www.facebook.com/juanarafaela  

Step 2- Find Ibotta in Facebook and like the page then open the app from the “Use the App” link. (May not be necessary) 

Step 3. Go to the Ibotta App. Click on: Account then Settings then Linked Accounts and Add and link Facebook. We suggest you unlink and link a couple of times. 
Then about 24 hours later we should see each other on our teams.  
Send me a message with your Facebook and Ibotta user names so I know to look for your Facebook friend request.

Glammy

@Hippiegurl33 
It took some effort but we 
finally figured it out. 
To be added to my team (or any team)  if you are an Ibotta user, follow these 3 steps:

Step 1- We must “friend” each other on Facebook. To join my team, connect with me on Facebook and I will accept your friend request at: (get this link in your Facebook account) https://www.facebook.com/juanarafaela  

Step 3. Go to the Ibotta App. Click on: Account then Settings then Linked Accounts and Add and link Facebook. We suggest you unlink and link a couple of times. 
Then about 24 hours later we should see each other on our teams.  Send (me) a message with your Facebook and Ibotta user names so I know to look for your Facebook friend request.  
Presto!   
Since no one would tell us how. They just kept saying join my team. It took me 2 days but I read through all of comments and “followed the bread crumbs”. 😀

0 Likes

Goddessdi21
Rewards Hunter

My name is Diana Lewis ( Goddessdi21) New Teammates are always welcome.  Thanks 😊

0 Likes

Mamatt1111
Rewards Hunter

Theresa Estebanez

Mamatt1111
Rewards Hunter

Add me please 

Theresa Estebanez

Glammy