cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: February 2021 Teamwork Thread - ADD TEAMMATES HERE

NikRocks16
Rewards Hunter

I’m an active member but I have no clue how to add people to my team. 

Sshaw_1974
Shopper

As long as you have Ibotta linked to your Facebook account and I have Ibotta linked to mine, and I do, AND we become “friends” on Facebook, then we are a TEAM. Here’s my Facebook link. Just click on the link then add me as a friend and we will be teammates on Ibotta . 
https.//www.Facebook.com/Stephanie.butlershaw

Sshaw_1974
Shopper

As long as you have Ibotta linked to your Facebook account and I have Ibotta linked to mine, and I do, AND we become “friends” on Facebook, then we are a TEAM.  Click my link and add me as a friend .  https://Facebook.com/stephanie.shaw.5876

0 Likes

qjsteck04
Rewards Hunter

jenkle68
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone, I am in need of a few teammates. Please add me if you can. 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Gsg
Rewards Guide

If you are nit using facebook   What’s the other way to get team mates? 

0 Likes

BelzebubKringle
Rewards Hunter

I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure that out for about 6 months now. It appears to be a secret on par with the nuclear launch codes or Jeffrey Epsteins “suicide”

BelzebubKringle
Rewards Hunter

I know how to like your post unfortunately the secret to knowing how to add a teammate or be added to someone’s team is only able to be known to those with top level connections within the Ibotta Empire.

But today’s your lucky day! See I know a guy who knows the secret and I’m willing to share it with you for a mere $100! I know that might seem like a big initial investment but don’t think short term here, think about the big picture. 
With my insider info and the opportunity for you to add 5 new teammates, you’re basically guaranteed to get that $0.50 level 1 bonus each month. That means in a mere 16.66 years you will have recouped your initial deposit to me and from then on, straight profit for the rest of your life! 
And $6/year is a better ROI than what you’d get out of a savings account. 

So just think of me as an honourable, gentlemanly philanthropist doing good works and Venmo me $100 @thisisnotascamiswear.iamanhonestpersoncrossmyheartandpleasedontpeekbehindthecurtain

Yvonne21
Deal Sharer

Hi Scotty!! How does the whole Teamwork Thread works? And what is it?

0 Likes

melissahuffman3
Shopper

Not we quite sure how to add you from here but here's my referral code: kykufxb

0 Likes