cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel like ibotta is adding bad FAO

britionkin
Saver

Either my area (metro Miami) is bad but alot of recent FAOs i haven't found. (Ones I qualified, didn't qualify for all weirdly)

• Philadelphia Cheesecake Crumbles
  • Skip squeezable peanut butter
  • RIND snacks
  • Simple mills bars
  • Oatsome organic milk
  • Violife vegan cheese

I keep going all the time to find these FAOs and nothing. Have any of yall found these items?

17 Replies

Re: Feel like ibotta is adding bad FAO

Melikes2save
Deal Sharer

Agreed! The only one I've found that you listed was the Oatsome milk. I search all the time and can't find many FAO 😞

britionkin
Saver

I didnt qualify for these pickles but the stores in this city doesn't carry them anyways lol

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I found:

cheesecake at shoprite

skip peanut butter at stop and shop

oatsome organic milk at walmart

-

I have not looked for the vegan cheese yet since it just came on but I normally buy it at wholefoods and expect it to be there

-

I do think a lot of the products are based on the region you are in

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I feel you pain it is like that sometime, some items are very elusive and hard to come by.  Here in nothern MS the offer for scorchin Pringle, Baby Ruth, and many of the dairy products are not carried at my local stores. Whenever I encounter negative product availability, I will submit a ticket for items not stocked in store.

Paying full price is optional

McNulty25
Rewards Hunter

Same here in northeast Ohio. No big chain grocery stores here and Walmart & Target never seem to carry the FAO items.

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Sadly,  I have also not been able to find those  FAO here in central New Mexico. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I got the Skippy Peanut Butter Squeeze at Walmart, but had no luck finding the rest on your list.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

This isn't Ibotta's fault.  Ibotta is a marketing company and they are simply advertising these new products.  Don't shoot the messenger.  Complain to the manufacturers. 

Why do the manufacturers advertise these things before they are available in the stores?  Then, once they finally hit the shelves, the rebates are gone!

britionkin
Saver

No

0 Likes