cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feel like ibotta is adding bad FAO

eyekim
Deal Sharer

I notice that they frequently place the offer in stores that dont carry the brands. I check the websites for product availability and the item will not be located within DFW metroplex at any store. Other times I go to several locations to find things.

I found the peanut butter at Target and Walmart. Got those.

I found the cheescake crumble at Kroger but offer has disappeared when i looked in the store before checkout.  And I mean it had just disappeared. It was last day of offer and the expiration times are odd.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@britionkin  I'm in NY but I found the Skippy and the Oatsome.  I dont have the RIND or the Violife FAO. I have't found the Phili CC or the simple bars.  I really wanted to try the RIND.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01  I totally agree.

I found the cheesecake crumble but after the Fao expired and oatsome milk at Kroger. I even found the wasa crispbread (which I hated) at Kroger but none of it ever at Walmart. I got the rays BBQ sauce at Kroger, but Walmart finally got it this week and it is .40 cheaper per bottle.

I found the blueberry core bar one time out of state and it was after the rebate expired, now that it’s back- nothing!

it took me 4 weeks to find the mt dew Zero sugar 2 liter, and I have never seen it again.

my husband calls the Fao’s a scavenger hunt 

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

I’m in Western PA & found & got 2 different Skippy rebates at Martin’s (my usual store) and Walmart. I had actually already purchased the Skippy squeezeable 2x’s b4 the Ibotta rebate w/ sale & coupons. I have Violife at Martin’s & w/ a $1,75 store app coupon but I don’t have the rebate on my Ibotta. I have looked for the Philly crumbles (I’m sure 😋) but no luck finding as well my FAO is now just .50.

I have worked in marketing years ago & absolutely it is not fault of Ibotta as @mmoore01said. I also think SO MANY more people using Ibotta, etc. & w/ other apps & boards listing all the deals I think at times when I can’t find an item THAT THE TAG is there for I just was to late as other people beat me to it. I hope it’s not people ‘hoarding’ too many for just them, we all like a deal but save some for others PLEASE 🙏🏻

0 Likes

Balamthegreat
Shopper

Am in lauderhill and the only one i found was the oat milk... I've been on a lonnnng treasure hunt trying to find certain items.

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Funny how many people found the Grillos Pickles FAO, only to find the product was expired on the store shelves. Not a great way to promote a product line. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Aangsparks  This is me raising my hand, and I know some people had the same problem with the Oatsome milk.   I actually did a field agent job and ordered a coffee from Walmart.com and it was expired by a week and nothing I could do about it because I couldn't return it because I was "paid" for it and the company did nothing to reimburse me.  I guess I could follow up with a phone call, but I just haven't had the time. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@britionkin found and bought Philly cheese cake crumbles Thursday night (no FAO for me on that, HOHHHH-WELL) Just put away one a few minutes ago, pretty darn good!

0 Likes