cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling frustrated.

Glammy

@ScottyS 

I am feeling so frustrated with Ibotta:  

1. So last week I went shopping, submitted my receipt for 6 items got my rebates and then realized that I did not get  a $1.25 rebate on Perdue. The app would not let me resubmit the receipt so I contacted the help desk. 

instead of adding the missing the rebate only, They also reduced my rebates by 4.50 and removed 2 of my earned rebates. I resubmitted the ticket and the items and bar codes again. I am still waiting resolution. 
2. then today I went shopping again. Purchased 13 items, added to “my list”, scanned in store to verify etc and again did not get credit for 1 rebate for $2.00 on 1 item. 
I resubmitted the receipt and scanned the item and still no credit. I am not going to submit a ticket because they may just mess it up again. Why is the app not recognizing some items? Even though they scan as correct? Hum!
3. Then tonight I got a sled bonus $3.00 for 12 items. Tonight on 12/24/2020 at around 8 pm. It expires at 2 am on 12/26/2020. Is any store even open tomorrow?  
4. Oh! I forgot! The Super Shopper Bonus!  I purchased 6 online purchases through Ibotta @ Macys, QVC, Sam’s Club, Sephora, Macy’s and QVC.
At one point I saw 4of 5 credits toward the bonus. That’s when I did the Sephora and final QVC. I got pending notices then credits earned, then credits removed.   
Needless to say, no bonus earned and about $0.29 in rebates!  The Sams purchase was $150 and Ibotta promised a 10%  rebate. That was so....... frustrating and crazy. 
I am now earning rebates for online purchases through RetailMeNot. In the last week I earned $40 in rebates on 6 purchases. I do not trust Ibotta to get this correct. 

What is going on?  So many weird things! 
Like I said, frustrated! 

23 Replies

Re: Feeling frustrated.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I just checked what I have for Perdue chicken.  The details say, excludes Perdue Harvestland Perfect Portions and Ground Chicken and all other Perdue Fresh Chicken products.  What's left?

mmoore01
Deal Expert

The Sled is the second of three bonuses that all expire on 12/26/20.  The next one is The Ride for $2.00.  You must complete each bonus to trigger the next one.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I don't currently have Sam's Club online in my Ibotta, but I do remember seeing a 10% deal.  I think it was only on memberships.  There was a much smaller amount for purchases.

Glammy

There were definitely 2 deals. It was like $20 on membership and 10% on online purchases.  
I read the fine print. Which is why I am frustrated. I could have purchased through RetailMe Not for 12% rebate. 

no rebate and no bonus from Ibotta is a hard swallow. 

EDD
Deal Sharer

@Glammy I feel you . Last week too I did an order online from. Macy's and I got my rebate of $4.47 and couple days later ibotta sent me an email saying that "my order was successfully cancelled" I was I never cancelled my order. How can I cancel my order when my product was on my hands for 4 days already.  So they deducted the $4.47 so I submitted a ticket as well. I'm still waiting it's been almost a week Now. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Glammy  I also feel your pain. I do online shopping but rarely do it through Ibotta. Most of what I buy is through Amazon.  I also find that in most cases, if I combine a coupon, you don't get the online credit and I think that it's worth more to use the coupon code instead. 

I did do 2 online offers through SB and both are currently pending 30 days - but I do see the countdown. 

I can definitely understand your frustration.  Try to be patient and hopefully they will correct these issues. 

Glammy

That’s what they did for all the purchases they acknowledged.  Issued the credit, even paid them, them cancelled them. All except 29 cents. 
I did not submit tickets though. It was too overwhelming. I cancelled nothing. I returned nothing. All my purchases were delivered. So.... what’s up with that! 
let me know if yours is resolved. 

Glammy

Well that’s the end of that! 😄

Glammy

Lol!  Believe it or not it leaves one product. 
The thing is that it always checks out when I scan it at the store.
Then when I submit the receipt they miss it.  Then when I resubmit I get the credit. 
This last time the issue is that they incorrectly took away other credits that I earned when they did the review. 
Still trying to resolve.