cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FETCH is NOT my Friend

Rickibotta
Deal Master

They do a horrible job at explaining terms on their deals.  I have fought them at least 3 times in the last month.

Most recently, I purchased 3 Sun Maid Bites for a deal they had for 750 points.  Terms were basically use up to 3 times on ONE receipt.  I had been burnt when it said 'one submission' before.  So I read terms multiple times.

So I purchased 3 Bites and I only got credit for one.  I opened up a ticket and a week later they responded.   "Due to the overwhelming popularity of this offer, the total amount of redemptions for Sun-Maid Bites has been reduced to 1 (one). We apologize for any confusion this may have caused."

Confusion?  This is not a situation where that word applies.  There was no confusion at all.  They changed their terms.  Right before I scanned said receipt, I even checked the terms, and it was still showing up to 3 items per ONE receipt.

I understand quantities may be limited, but what they did to me is extremely wrong.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
19 Replies

Re: FETCH is NOT my Friend

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  If the offer was there when you submitted the receipt. It should be honored.  Time to take it up the foodchain!

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Is this the offer you had in Fetch?  If still says up to 3 times on mine.  Feel free to use my screenshot in your defense.

Screenshot_20201124-222544.png

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

But it is the details regarding # of submissons.

Screenshot_20201124-223738_Fetch Rewards.jpg

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I did it once. But it still says 2 more available.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yes mine also says 2 available.  But it should have given me credit for 3 on my initial submission of 3.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I guess they want you to go to the store three times or ring them up separately.  I would take the two extra back.

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

FETCH is NOT my friend too! 

I have no idea how to use FETCH! 

What does a point even equal? 

I am not responsible for the FREE Klondike Donut things! I didn't even get a chance to redeem the same offer. And when the sale price was a little lower, and I had a catalina coupon, I could not find them anywhere in the store. So.... 

It's not right what they are doing. How do you even know about this program, but for me? Why you making fun of me? Why you excluding me? It was intentional. Why you leaving me out? Why am I left out? Why am I marginalized? Why don't I get anything as a sub? in place of this? But, for me, no one would have gotten FREE Klondike Donuts. But, for my hardship.  

I don't really generally like that kind of chocolate coating on them, from what I can guess. 

It's not right to keep me out of all of FETCH! It's not right to trap me and limit me to **bleep** Swagbucks and MyPoints, which never works, It's not right to not let me decide when I had enough of Saving Star being called a whatchma EXP42 program, etc. 

I found it. I was trying to figure out how to use it and you snatched it from me. You stole it. I have a right to use clean programs for money and things on the phone and FETCH maybe is sort of one of them over the slew of other seemingly lower ones. You don't have the right to pick one of my selections from me. The UW does not have the right to name brand things. Name brand programs. They are second fiddle. No one needs to give them first access to anything. There sales in the grocery store should be enough for them to deal with and not seek out more. Not for me and all my price/sale needs. Anyway....  

0 Likes

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

we had an issue with knorr select side dishes..credit for one but not second one......long story short we got the second set of points....

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Maryjr  I wish I could find the Knorr select side dishes.