cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FETCH is NOT my Friend

Maryjr
Deal Sharer

we had trouble finding them and the flavor choices were pathetic...

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Maryjr  I went on the Knorr website (through Fetch) and didn't think it was even worth the hunt.  I guess that's why they are trying to give them away!

0 Likes

Jasmynee
Shopper

But it says per receipt. So if you bought all three at one time it would still only count as one submission

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jasmynee 

Apparently you missed the part where they changed their terms.  Originally it said to use up to three times on ONE receipt.  Now it says one submission per receipt.  Their ticket response they sent to me said basically 'sorry we had to change the terms.  sorry for any confusion'.   There was no confusion.  They changed the terms.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Maryjr  @FelskyNY 

I had the best luck finding Knorr Select I would like at Meijer.   Walmart had the crummier of flavors to me.

I ended up getting 4 cheese rissoti <and> Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil with Penne Pasta.  I will be okay with those.   Some think Knorr is garbage, but I am good with it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Maryjr   I found the Knorr and read the fetch offer carefully.  It said you can do 5 on 1 receipt - so I rang 5 by themselves on 1 receipt (from Shoprite) My total was $7.95 and at first, it only credited 3, so I corrected the receipt and I ended up getting 8029 pts (and it also went against my Unilever offer).  So 5 free Knorr pastas - that was nice, especially since I gave up on them.

Here's my dilemma, I now have until 11/30 to purchase $4.71 in Unilever in the grocery store to earn my next $10 fetch bonus - have to figure out what's the best buy (as I'll profit $5.29 by doing it).

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Fetch finally gave me my 75¢.  They have slightly worse customer service than coupons.com but far worse than ibotta.   I am not a fan of them at all after what they did to you as well as this mess.  It is a poor practice to change the terms after a submission.  I have managed to accumulate 85k points though, with 50k of them coming from the Unilever promotion.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I agree, the disappearing offers and having to edit your receipt can be tedious, but I do like the fact that you can "edit your receipt" and track any tickets you have in the Fetch app.  I'm glad you got your 75¢.  When I was doing the Knorr offer, I read it multiple times to make sure that the items I bought were correct and that I could submit 5 at 1 time on 1 receipt, but given your "changing terms", I was skeptical. 

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

FETCH is lame for having alcohol offers. It doesn't make it cool. I am not sure if there are very many other sites that have alcohol offers. I may want to write FETCH and ask them to take the alcohol offers off their app. Or I will just post it here and see what happens. As far as I can tell any site that offers alcohol offers, is unneeded. That you will have a difficult time asserting that you need any particular and every offer because of the alcohol offers. Good luck though!  Alcohol is always unneeded to cowboys. Always. No matter what BS stuff can be drummed up about people with additictions, because I don't want to go into it more, but it is more than having an addiction. Plus, it is total waste to be sitting on this site thinking addictions can be funded at a State level. Total crap. I am not going to get into it here, but I would call mismanagment on the whole State and it is a real State organization with widespread mismanagement. But, it ain't my home State to care about. You all are dumb and don't want to know the truth that Kraft is behind the Thanksgiving Dinner, but it is! I am going to get rid of this app, I think, when I can figure it out. It is waste of phone space. FETCH will not save the regular meat offerings on Ibotta that link a $4 off any meat to a picture of alcohol. The mere picture of alcohol says this offer is too much. Duh, it clearly is, $4 to pick any meat whatsoever that you want, pork, chicken, beef, turkey, gizzards, duck, whatever else you can find, and even BBQ sauce? What? That ain't right. Something foul is up with that. Duh, fool. 

Now, leave me alone. If these darn Avatars aren't free, then why should anything else be free? They are always free. The whole website/forum. Not flip to all but the one you choose. Because I choose the same as some other and aren't you concerned about them? I am not trying to do this for real, I am making fun of **bleep** cowboy ways and if this is the way **bleep** cowboys are then why would all this food be free?   

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

ibotta has alcohol offers.   I say this with great sadness because I now realize I am out of alcohol, and now I need to go redeem an offer towards my next bonus.  

0 Likes