cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch Rewards Any Restaurant/Fast Food Receipt limit 35!

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Fetch Rewards offer of 25 points for restaurant and fast food receipts means double points for those. It’s only 5¢ for each but what caught my eye was the limit of 35 submissions per user. So you’ve got 4 days to meet that limit. Who wants Subway?

5516146F-1A28-408B-81A3-F35695D4D2DC.png

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Fetch Rewards Any Restaurant/Fast Food Receipt limit 35!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Dean I’m hoping the expiration is a mistake.   The notification says all restaurant receipts through 9/30 are worth 50 points.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Something is wrong.  You can only upload a maximum of 35 receipts in a 7 day period.  The dates on the offer is for only 4 days.

And of course, you can buy Subway gift cards with your earnings and earn 2% back from Ibotta!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Here’s the message in my Notifications

3A1B3F58-E734-4F56-91A5-140B35BE6B2F.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean  I don't think I have gotten 5 cents for anything in like 3 months.  Didn't they bump all receipts to 25 points back in June or something?

EDIT:  I scanned about 14 restaurant/ fast food receipts just now.   The ones from 9/2 thru 9/15 all rang up 25 points, and the ones from today rang up 50 points

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 🤔 I think it’s 25 points per receipt. I believe it used to be 10 or 15. So going by the details of this offer, it would be 50 points, which is 5¢. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Technically the details were accurate.  If you submitted nothing in the prior week, and you had 35 fast food receipts sitting around, you could submit those over the next 4 days.  So the limit of 35 would still hold.   Obviously if you submitted grocery receipts as well, you would not be able to submit 35 restaurant ones, so perhaps you would only be able to do 20 (or up to 35 still)

I think the notification we got that Bebop posted extends the first special thru the end of the month.

I'm not going to stress over it.  We are only talking about a difference of 2.5 cents per receipt, or $0.88 for 35 receipts

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean Thanks.  I updated it to be points in the one spot I had it wrong.

0 Likes