cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch Survey for 250 points

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I had a message in my Fetch app about completing a survey about AleveX.  It paid 250 points.

5 Replies

Re: Fetch Survey for 250 points

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

I don't have anything like that.  Where was it?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  It was pushed to my Fetch App.  I took the survey In the App but I’m not sure I actually received the points that were offered.  

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Sorensoj Did you buy an AleveX product and submitted through Fetch? If so, it may only be for people who purchased it. Were questions like ‘how would you rate the product?’ I have the points offer but no survey either, @Rickibotta

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao  

Yes, I am sure you must be right.  I did not buy any Aleve.  I have three different Aleve fetches for different amounts off.  

I won't be buying any because I would just get kroger naproxin just as I do kroger acetaminophen.  Everyone can do what they want with their money of course, but naproxin is naproxin no matter the brand and store brand is generally significantly cheaper.  Just compare store brand of medicine without deals against the name brands with rebates/coupons, and you generally still save quite a bit.  I will buy name brand any day if cheaper.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I agree with you 100%! Those store brands are probably made by giant pharmas anyway, so pretty much same ingredients. However, I’ve been told not all of them are Apple-to-Apple, so we still want to read the labels carefully, especially if anyone has certain medical conditions. 

0 Likes