cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally caught TWO 🦄s

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210813-195808.png

Yesterday at Kroger I found 2 items for the first time ever after they were 'Nessie'/Moby ∆!¢k/🦄/Sasquatch/yeti items for 2 weeks to 3 months: Icelandic Provisions (1-2 weeks) and coconut chocolate Core bar - an FAO again after looking for it in vain for maybe a month and half

10 Replies

Re: Finally caught TWO 🦄s

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@RCKCreatEnt 

Persistence finally paid off for you. Those unicorns are no match for skilled ibotta rebate seeking shopper. Great job!

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Congrats @RCKCreatEnt One of my Kroger locations has the peanut butter chocolate on close out; not holding my breath that they’ll ever carry the coconut flavor. 

BTW- not sure what tech term to use, but on Safari (the iPhone web browser) emojis don’t display properly in the topic list. @LaraL can you tell someone?

FC723818-AF19-4504-9484-E464DFBD079B.jpeg

Saipan
Deal Expert

I wondered about that, happens on Android too, Edge browser.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Main feed before clicking on message:

Screenshot_20210813-212126.jpg

After clicking on message in thread:

Screenshot_20210813-212345.jpg

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt

I know you shop the NE quadrant of the metro, you find the Core Bar near Sugarbread or going out where they sell the fancy red cars?

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan I'm in Lilburn. I finally found the coconut choc chip Core bar at Walmart in the Stone Mtn Festival shopping center. Not the FAO, but I was happy with my $1.00 rebate. Hoping it will also show up in my local Kroger soon! Sounds like it's slowly making it's way around.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Saipan do you live in the Atlanta area?

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt

Na, just through there periodically, that is why I asked. 

@mom2furkids

Appreciate it. I will have to look around. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah I've noticed emoji showing up as characters like that as well. I'll submit a ticket with our platform provider.