cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Finding an active group

Jewelz1985
Shopper

I would love to find an active group for collecting bonuses and bonus stacking. To complete the teammates bonus when its around some ungodly amount unless you're on a team to help finish it up. So long story short I'm pretty active love to save money and by myself with no team in the 5 n a half months roughly that I have had this app my account is around 150.00 and growing. Let me know if you have an open spot on your team for me please and thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Finding an active group

Dana
Deal Expert

1 a motification went out in the beginning of july that teammates aren't working. 2 in the deals forum theres a pinned post december teammates it states they know its not working and to add your stuff there anyway and not to put up friends posts because it clogs up the feed. Please go find that post you can't miss it and add yourself there and delete this thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

1 a motification went out in the beginning of july that teammates aren't working. 2 in the deals forum theres a pinned post december teammates it states they know its not working and to add your stuff there anyway and not to put up friends posts because it clogs up the feed. Please go find that post you can't miss it and add yourself there and delete this thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jhudds777
Rewards Hunter

Jhudds777@gmail.com Send me an invite by email 😀

0 Likes