cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

finding stores that I actually shop?

turner
Rewards Hunter

So far everything in the app is so high priced, that I don't know if I will be able to use it. I do most of my shopping online and I don't know how to get rewards for that.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: finding stores that I actually shop?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

On a PC, go to Ibotta.com and sign in with your Ibotta account and password.

If you use a PC, you can download the Extension (available for Firefox and Chrome).  Once you have the Extension, you can shop at over 500 online stores.

When the Extension is installed in your browser, a window will pop up if that site is supported in Ibotta.  Please check the details of the offers.  Each store is different.  You must activate the offer first, then shop like you normally do.  Ibotta will credit you your savings in up to 90 days (see details for typical pending times).

Ibotta.com also has a list of supported sites, but I don't know how frequently it is updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: finding stores that I actually shop?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

On a PC, go to Ibotta.com and sign in with your Ibotta account and password.

If you use a PC, you can download the Extension (available for Firefox and Chrome).  Once you have the Extension, you can shop at over 500 online stores.

When the Extension is installed in your browser, a window will pop up if that site is supported in Ibotta.  Please check the details of the offers.  Each store is different.  You must activate the offer first, then shop like you normally do.  Ibotta will credit you your savings in up to 90 days (see details for typical pending times).

Ibotta.com also has a list of supported sites, but I don't know how frequently it is updated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes