Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished my Mid Week at Target 07-05-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20210705_204646.jpg

20210705_205110.jpg

Finished 5 more offers at Target tonight!

2 sets of Ibotta BOGO on the Core bars paired with a 50% off wys $5.00 made these free.

Barilla pesto sauce was $2.79 - $1 peelie - $1.10 Ibotta, paid only .69

Olly Sleep Gummies 10 ct were $3.99 less $3.00 Ibotta and .50 Bonus. Could not find these anywhere, and a Target employee went and grabbed it from the back.

Final cost after all discounts was .70 and I completed my $1 MW Bonus for a small profit.

8 Replies

Re: Finished my Mid Week at Target 07-05-21

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Thanks for the tip on the Olly @FelskyNY. I wouldn't have paid these any mind since they're so expensive. Found them with the travel size items. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique   Awesome, so glad you found them.  It was an easy, cheap deal. I had looked in the trial size section also - but it's good to know some stores have them there also.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I finished my midweek on Monday so I can't see it anymore. I'm curious if the shorter expiration date was fixed or if it did actually expire yesterday?.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I'm not sure either - but I do see that my BOGO on the Core bars repopulated  and the 50% off is still valid at Target wys $5 - I'm going to wait for tomorrow though and hope it's still there and they are still in stock. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I'm holding off till tomorrow for a shop as well when the wknd bonus comes out. I was curious if some sort of new bonus would.pop up today if the wkday did infact expire early. Don't see anything yet, but believe me...I keep checking lol

Looks like a SK scanning day today which I love to do anyways. I did pick up the turkey and bologna the other day at WM. I'm still waiting to.process thru. SK has been mega slow with processing. Some have taken 3-4 days to process and drives me nutz

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   the Kellogg's Jumbo Snax aren't a bad deal 

300 kicks on SK (w/ 25 scan) - $1.30

Print $1 from KFR

$2 (limit 5) on Ibotta and it counts toward the .50 Kellogg's bonus (which I did already)

Funny - just checked the Core bars at my local Target and they are OOS - boo!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Anyone looking at the $4 Olly Ibotta offer on gels  - I just scanned the 10 count bag and it does NOT match.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2 Yes, Ibotta corrected the date to the usual Wednesday. Your bonus expires as soon as you complete it. Then it can be found it in the "Completed" section of Earn More.

0 Likes