cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Firstleaf pending period

wynwar
Shopper

The pending period for the $15 Firstleaf offer is 90 days!

The order is shipped the very next day by Firstleaf though. There is no way I can cancel the 1st 40 odd dollars I've spent after that. If the shipment is within 2 days and the delivery is within a few days from that, why is the pending period 90 days?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Firstleaf pending period

wynwar
Shopper

Final update,

I have received the reward about 10 days after placing the order and 2 days after receiving the shipment. The 90 day pending notice is evidently a generic one. Thanks for this superb reward Ibotta!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

so that you don't return anything if you return you don't get credit. A lot of pending times are 90 days and longer. The pending times are set by the companies not ibotta.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

wynwar
Shopper

Thanks Dana,

I checked the Firstleaf returns policy and they don't allow returns once delivered. Here's what they say:
----------------------------

We cannot return wine with UPS/FedEx once it's delivered. However, if a shipment came too soon, you can always push back your next club order. That way you have some time to enjoy your wines!
If you do not wish to receive an order that is being attempted, you can always refuse the delivery. We will refund you less our $20 restocking fee. If an order is shown as delivered in the tracking information, we are not able to issue a full refund.
-----------------------------

So I don't think that's the reason. Will wait and see how this turns out. Whether it's a default pending message that was sent to me or I actually have to wait 90 days.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

wynwar
Shopper

Just to keep anyone tracking this updated. I've received the item and not returned any of it as I don't have any means to return them as I mentioned in my previous post. The reward has not been posted to me yet. I have raised a ticket with the ibotta team and will keep this tread updated with any progress that happens.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

wynwar
Shopper

Final update,

I have received the reward about 10 days after placing the order and 2 days after receiving the shipment. The 90 day pending notice is evidently a generic one. Thanks for this superb reward Ibotta!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Plaidypus
Shopper

Thank you for following up. It really helps when offers come up again and someone new runs into a similar scenario 

0 Likes