Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

FitBit or Apple Watch Deals?

ShannonA1
Saver

Hi all,

I am in need of a new fitness watch. Does anyone know any deals on iBotta (or another deal$ apps) for Fitbit or Apple Watch?? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: FitBit or Apple Watch Deals?

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@ShannonA1 

Checkout the option of purchasing a gift card. Then use gift for a retailer that is supported by the browser extension.  That will give you a few savings.

Ready, Set, Shop

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@ShannonA1 

Checkout the option of purchasing a gift card. Then use gift for a retailer that is supported by the browser extension.  That will give you a few savings.

Ready, Set, Shop

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

@ShannonA1  If you’re not looking for the newest version you can get some great deals on EBay 

Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@SaverGirl67 I have never shopped on EBay (I know), so I might give it a try. 

Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@OBSHOP I think this is the way to go, thanks!

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@ShannonA1 

I stopped shopping on eBay when the auctions began to erode and the sellers opened online shops with horrible return polices and outrageous shipping prices. Have you tried searching Amazon for your new watch?  If you purchase a gift card through Ibotta you can use the funds saved from rebates.  When I shop on Amazon I'm sure to only shop Amazon Prime vendors. Good luck on finding your new 

This month I am saving for a new fishing rod from Bass Pro Shop...🎣

Ready, Set, Shop
Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Deal Sharer

Best Buy has an Apple Watch 6, 40 mm, on sale for $299.  Amazon had the same price for 1 day last week.  These watches came out in Fall 2020 for a price of $400.  I use Be frugal app to receive cash back on Best Buy purchases and I’m sure a discounted gift card could add to the savings, as well.  I get price alerts  on electronics from CNET newsletter (aka cheapskate. net)

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ShannonA1  Not sure if you shop Kohl's but they have some good deals too.  You can't always use % off coupons on Name Brand items such as Apple - but it may be worth looking into, especially if they have the offer to Spend $50 and get $10 back in Kohl's Cash - wish you can hopefully use to purchase something else (usually the next week)

Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@Sorensoj 

So funny thing ... loved your idea about Best Buy so I went to Best Buy on iBotta and look what it says! I wonder when this happened? Anyone else seeing this?

B4F9FBE3-5031-4AEA-9D83-C6B4AC61AE3B.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShannonA1
Saver

@FelskyNY I am not a Kohl’s shopper so I did not think of this, and this was a great idea! My mother-in-law shops there often so she will gladly accept any coupons I receive. Thank you!

0 Likes