cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Food Lion freebie friday 7/9/21

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

This week features the ROWDY energy drink.

...I have 1.00 off on ibotta under Food Lion so that's cool! MM 😎

Be sure to add this offer to your Food Lion app on Friday. It can be redeemed up to next Thursday (7/15) at store closing as long as you add it to your app.

Great way to make a 1.00 ( if you have the offer on ibotta).....and it's one easy offer to get off of your list! 

Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

Screenshot_20210707-172604_Ibotta.jpg

 

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Food Lion freebie friday 7/9/21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  You've been getting a lot of Friday Freebies, but Stop and Shop isn't having any freebies lately  They used to go hand in hand.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  are you on the east coast?? Land of the Food Lion!  

They do their freebie Fridays more in the summer, maybe not every week but at least 2 to 3 times a month. Pretty cool when it lines up with an ibotta offer!

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  what's stop and shop like? Is it an average grocery store or more like a Save-a-lot??

We don't have them here. I always think of a gas station when I here it mentioned. I feel like we have a few gas stations with that name.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  It's a regular grocery store.  I find it to be more expensive than Shoprite, but not near as expensive as Whole Foods.  Food Lion, Stop and Shop and Giant were set merge together (not sure if they did or not in some areas)

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Food Lion and Giant merged in like 2014. Was stop and shop a "giant" affiliate?? If so then that would explain why the freebie fridays are similar to food lion's. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11   I honestly don't know if they merged (although their logos are similar).  I only have Stop and Shop locally and it's not my primary store.  I only shop the freebies/sales/Ibotta deals (and it's near my mom so I can pop in easily).  In the past, I had seem similar deals across both stores, but not recently. 

0 Likes