cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Password/Locked Out

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

Help! I forgot my password at first and had my account locked as a result. I can access my account and claim bonuses/rebates, but I can't cash out. I've messaged ibotta's "customer service" multiple times, dm'd them on Twitter, etc. But it seems like there is no actual customer service to help when needed. It's been almost a week and nothing! Is there an actually customer service dept or am I just wasting my breath? Anyone know how I can fix this please? It's so frustrating.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Forgot Password/Locked Out

ashsteele2013
Rewards Hunter

I think redemptions are just bugged to be 100% honest, I am also waiting on customer service because im locked out and can't redeem my savings.  😥

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

They get 1000s of tickets a day so you can wait a week or more since everyone puts in tickets for every little thing. If you keep putting in tickets you will go back to the bottom of the list and wait longer. They have a pinned post in the deals forum about the long wait times did you see it? They will get back to you as soon as they can.

0 Likes

BrooklynWynter
Shopper

It doesn't make sense though. If other similar apps who are just as big as ibotta, such as Fetch/Checkout 51/etc. can reply back to you within a day then why is it impossible to assume ibotta is capable of the same? It just seems like their priorities are not where they should be and that they probably should invest in expanding their customer service department to satisfy their growing demand for it. May cost them now but in the long run customers will feel satisfied, keep coming back, and likely refer more future customers. But standing idly by while customers suffer with 2 weeks wait time and whom are unable to even utilize the benefits or resources offered by their company in the first place is irresponsible.  More than likely, the majority of ibotta customers lost to competitors is due to this very reason.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@BrooklynWynter 

You have been very lucky, then.  I just got a request completed by Fetch that took a week.

I may be wrong, but Ibotta is bigger than all those other sites combined!  With rebates on over thousands of items and over 500 online stores, I don't think any of the others are close.

Before the holidays (this past summer), I was getting responses in two days.  It is just the sheer volume this time of year.

Be patient.  They will get to your requests.

0 Likes