cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found the Needle in Haystack

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Haystack bonus showed up, along w Booze bonus!

Tags (1)
15 Replies

Re: Found the Needle in Haystack

Celticlady
Shopper

Neither have showed up for me yet.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Did you sign up for texts&email alerts? Under your account you update your preferences 

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

It didn’t show up the bonus to me even the texts message. I already sign up everything but got nothing.

Qtrajathi
Deal Sharer

I actually posted on this community in the haven't had a message at. Will strange thing is I can't even find my message. Is it because I'm not using a Gmail account? I signed up for alerts and I have received attacks and I don't even receive emails. My account has been set up for quite some time period please help. Now I'm not getting this bonus either even though I'm signed up for the alerts for everything text and emails everything.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

How long have you been using Ibotta app? Did you receive Farm bonus & fulfill the requirements?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Ibotta email address is not with Ibotta, either.  But text messages are based on your phone number.  If you signed up for text alerts, you would have entered your phone number.

If you are not getting emails, that's another story.  I think I get two or three emails a day from Ibotta.  Every time I submit a receipt, I get an email.  If you don't get those, you may have accidentally blocked them or sent them to Spam.  Check your spam folder or your trash folder.

Celticlady
Shopper

I checked under preferences and almost everything is turned on. I finished both the other bonuses. Maze and farm

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

You should get the Haystack I would think! Do you have iphone  , that’s where my text came this afternoon 

0 Likes

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

I got the text. I responded with "haystack". Received message back that bonus would show up under earn more within an hour. That was at 3 pm. It's now 8:45 pm and nothing yet...