FREE BAI MULTIPLE STORES

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210610_185223_306.jpg

20 Replies

Re: FREE BAI MULTIPLE STORES

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Mine is for Strawberry Kiwi variety only.

What-Shot
Super Saver

Disregard 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY , nice, thanks for the heads up! I had just checked my freebie section and this was not in there! But it came up when I searched for Bai.

0 Likes

Dean
Saver

@What-Shot  Are you sure your second offer doesn’t exclude Strawberry Kiwi? 
5F9C778D-EC50-4C54-9F1F-46FABFB3566B.png

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@What-Shot  I know you can stack an 'any' offer with a branded offer.  But redeeming 2 branded offers on 1 item was against terms?

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@What-Shot , please be careful with that. Even if the computer accepts it, it is against IB’s rules to double dip offers on the same item unless it’s a brand offer and any item offer. I just don’t want to see you have to deal with an account lockout if they catch it.

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I saw it for the first time here in Washington yesterday when I was at Fred Meyer. I only had the Walmart offer then. The Walmart offer expires tomorrow.  The new one available at multiple stores expires 11/23. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Dean - Thank you for the correction! Yes, s-k flavor is excluded from 2nd offer. 

@Mikosmama  & @MelissaR: I appreciate your feedback about matching one item to multiple offers. That was unfamiliar to me. From my experience, when I  scan a Walmart barcode, it's not uncommon for Ibotta to automatically match multiple offers to one item.....even though it rarely happens.

Thank you for the TLC & heads up before I inadvertently violated terms!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot et al.  Walked up to Shoprite and they did not have the Strawberry Kiwi.