cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Free Campbell's Well Yes! soup at Walmart

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Screenshot_20210106-072355.png

Get a free can of Campbell's Yes soup at Walmart.

Tags (1)
11 Replies

Re: Free Campbell's Well Yes! soup at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  The more and more I want to stay out of Walmart, the more reasons I want to go back.  I bought the Mash-Up coffee last week (was on Ibotta - but don't think it's still available) and on SB so it was a MM and I really liked it so I was thinking about going back to get more for about $2 a bag.  Now... I have another reason to go. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

Do we really need a reason? Lol

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I did go back today - because I did 2 Field Agent jobs and I bought the coffee.  It does taste great and for $1.72 a bag after the SB offer, it was worth it.  I picked up a Gatorade bar (free) because I was doing the audit in that area, and there was no soup LOL!

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Thank you. Got the Yes! soup, Tomato and Basil, it was really good. The Slow Kettle w Crunchy toppings, got the potatoes one.To me, it didn't have nearly enough Potatoes, maybe limited by being a small can, but flavor was good! Both were at Walmart. 

Still haven't found singles of the Gatorade shake, or the Evolve. Not even in the coolers near the registers. But thankful for what I have found. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze  I got the potato soup too - it's in the cabinet waiting for one my midnight snackers to find it. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

In my Walmart, the Well Yes! soup is two sections down from the rest of the soups.  I figured it would be in with Campbell's, but it wasn't.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I looked on the Walmart app and it said the same aisle - pretty tricky if you ask me.  

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Should have mentioned, we shop at a Walmart Marketplace. Both the soups were w other Campbell's soups on the soup aisle. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze  Not sure if I'll be back in Walmart, but there is a Marketplace not too far from me.  I care for my elderly mom and am in and out of her apartment, so I've been trying to cut back on the amount of time I spend in the stores.  I'd rather pop in and out quickly then do a real Ibotta Haul of late.