cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Clean & Clear Cleansing Wipes at WM

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Stumbled upon these Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Cleansing Wipes today during my mega spree (pictures later!) at WM.
Priced $2 each, $2 IB rebate up to 3X = 3  FREE (before tax 😉 of course!)

48F4564B-6DDB-4D4B-8348-80C0487DF428.jpeg

11 Replies

Re: FREE Clean & Clear Cleansing Wipes at WM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

BRICKSEEK LINK

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=35056300

Insert your zip code.  One store was $2.50 and another one $1, but both were sold out.  All others were $2.50.

Clearance can be widely YMMV, but it is worth checking out if you are looking for wipes.

Brickseek inventory sometimes is disputed, but I have had good luck overall.  I don't make special trips for clearance if inventory shows zero, but you can always check if at store for other items.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Wow- they’re $4.97 in my area. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Wish I took a picture of the shelf tag. These were not marked as clearance. 

@123Save  This is what I see when I look them up on the WM app at the store where I purchased them. In my next post I’ll show my receipt. 

BF3AB5D7-1700-48FC-A343-BB04A8D8CD4E.jpeg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta @123Save 

They’re the 3 “CC MB NR WPE” 

image.jpg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

I am just saying that regular price for these is pretty much $4.97 or more nationwide. 

If you check the brickseek link I posted it will show you your regular price and the latest price in the system. 

For all intents and purposes, these are clearance prices.  This makes them a huge YMMV because prices will only lower in certain stores/regions.   I have them in many stores nearby, but all are still at $4.97.

The shelf tag may or may not say $2 on them at your store.   They don't always lower the shelf tag.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   

Brickseek is duly noted.

Just to further clarify, in my case, as previously stated,  the shelf tag did, in fact, show a $2.00 price. It was a white shelf tag, not the yellow typical of the WM clearance tags. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

I hope you did not feel like I was trying to dispute the color of the tag or the price paid at your store.

I do not shop at Walmart often, and when I do it often is in situations like this.

I typically find that the price tag does not even indicate a price drop.  Janet posted a similar deal on Poise liners a while back that was only marked down in a small percentage of stores..

Regardless what type of price change this is, it is on a store-by-store basis.  It can either be that they are discontinuing SKUs altogether, or it can be when packaging changes or UPCs are changing.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   
Not at all. Just trying to clarify for anyone following this thread 😂, that my intent was certainly not to mislead in any way, but to pay it forward, and pass on a good deal to everyone else. 🤗 

The retail powers that be sometimes move in mysterious ways! 😉

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki My comment was strictly being in awe of your area’s low price. I’m always happy to see deals being had by Ibotta peeps. Keep sharing your deals when you find them.

I need 9 more offers this weekend for $5 WWB and $10 sunflower bonus. 🤞