cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free COVID Tests from USPS - 2nd round

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@somecreative 

Yes, these tests are odd in that the at home antigen tests are more susceptible to false negatives than false positives. 

Providing it is covid and omncron, that is not typically as bad for respiratory issues as other variants. But if you have multiple comorbidities, you may want to check with your primary care provider in any event

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

somecreative
Core Shopper

Interesting…. Thank you for sharing. 
@Icequeen813  @Rickibotta 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@somecreative I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my sister recently, too. Not from covid but from some mysterious malady. She was only 57. But, no matter the age or cause, it's tough. My thoughts are with you.

@Rickibotta I received my order (first) yesterday. They sent me 2 boxes, not 4. I'm not complaining, two is better than a swift kick in the rear, but thought I'd mention it.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Francoise 

Order again.  See what happens.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I planned on it! 🙂

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

@Francoise 

Thank you. I’m very sorry for your loss as well 😰

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks @Rickibotta. They arrived very quickly this time.

@Francoise I received two the last time as well, but I just looked at the box and each box has 2 tests. The order I received today is another 2 boxes with 2 tests each.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Nique A-ha! Thanks for pointing out that each box has two tests!

0 Likes