Deal Master

69AC3561-630B-4A7E-B175-DB8E3FA2BED8.jpeg@Ibotta-Addict @123Save

0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Free Gooey Hazelnut Spread

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

You didn’t tag me correctly so I wasn’t notified.

The image you’re showing requires readers to find the website themselves.

Why create this additional post? The topic was started earlier here: https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/gooey-free-sample-on-aisle/m-p/101385

Sorry to nitpick but you constantly flood the board with duplicate unnecessary threads. Wouldn’t it help everyone to have the topic discussed in the same original thread? Just my 2 cents.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  Sorry, This is relatively new to me. I graduated from college 1973!   I  can’t type either… 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  This is different than the Aisle deal . I  happened to be looking for stores in my area that  might carry Gooey… Then I saw a different deal that Kroger had… knowing  Kroger is popular with    Ibotta users. I don’t have Kroger in my area either.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

This is NOT different than the AISLE deal.  It literally launches to the site where you enter your phone number for the same deal.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta l The Krazy Kroger List

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I saw her post earlier today when I went there to notify her of a deal to post, and I clicked the link.  It took me to the aisle offer screen.  The KK link us the same offer as ibottaaddict posted earlier today.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I’m  talking about the Kroger Krazy List., 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I don’t see where she posted about Kroger,Gooey& a chance to win $75. If I missed , sorry wasn’t trying to post redundant info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Not the chance to win $75.   The Hazelnut offer was posted earlier today by ibottaaddict.  That is the link 123 shared.  That is all.   It is a repost of the Hazelnut offer itself.

0 Likes