cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free haul at Kroger today

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

A7B23B03-D5E4-4B3F-8489-604FEF289845.jpeg Look at my FREE haul at Kroger this afternoon. I got other items at a great deal, but everything pictured was free. I made the Rein bonus and over half way towards Dec level 2 bonus.

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: Free haul at Kroger today

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

How did you knock off the 49¢ on the All?   

Were you able to use the $1.50 PQ on the Pacs?

Did you do the Tresemme moneymaker I told you about?

(never mind, it looks like ibotta deleted my dam-ned post again.  I am so pi-ssed.    Most of my posts are being deleted after they initially show up.  I give up,  I am about done with this forum.  What is the @#$%ing point of me taking a lot of time to format and send a message with a list of great deals  only to have them not post it.  I sent a message to mod yesterday as well.  No response.  I spend a lot of time coming up with details and a lot of time typing emails.   Then I submit the da-mned thing, and then it disappears a few minutes later.   And all that time, sometimes a half hour or more was a waste.  Then it keeps limiting my messages after two or three.  I cant cut/paste every post I make to a word document and then check every 15 minutes to see if they have deleted it, and then try to cut/paste and submit again, etc.............grrrrrrrrrrrr)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta @The snuggle scent boosters were $1.99 also and I got $2.50 back from Ibotta which paid for the detergent. Yes, the $1.50 coupon worked on the pacs as well. I didn’t have the tresemme coupon, so I didn’t do that deal. Please don’t stop posting, it really helps us!! But I do understand the frustration. I hope they get it fixed.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Very nice!  I miss Kroger family stores so much! We had Smith's when we lived in Las Vegas, and I loved shopping there.   

Now we live in FL, and there are no Kroger stores here.😢

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta I have noticed that if I edit my post multiple times, it sees the "same" message multiple times and marks my post as SPAM.  It then gets deleted.  I don't know if this is what happened to you, but maybe @ScottyS can confirm.

I understand your frustration.  I typed up a long list of purchases and added a picture, but they saw a couple mistakes, then it was gone.  I decided it wasn't worth posting and didn't try again.

0 Likes