Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Free after rebateFree after rebate

Tags (1)
20 Replies

Re: Free Honey Nut Cheerios

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Thanks - but I'm pretty sure I saw it wasn't good in NY (for me at least).

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Nice I'll make sure to try to go for the biggest box they have lol

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Yes, offer states subject to void RI, CT, ND,ME, NY and Miami Dade County.  The first step on freehoneynutcheerios.com is to enter your zip code to ensure eligibility.  

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Be sure to not buy the Mega or Club sizes.  They are not valid.  The only sizes that are allowed are:

• 10.8 oz
  • 15.4 oz
  • 19.5 oz
  • 27.2 oz

From the Terms and Conditions: This offer may not be published in any rebating magazine, website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills, Inc. (“Sponsor”).

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Offer limited to one (1) refund per name, family, address or household. Offer good in the USA and DC, it’s territories, and military addresses except RI, CT, ND, ME, NY and Miami Dade County where taxed, regulated, void or prohibited.

Anybody know why these states are excluded?  Miami Dade County is in Florida and I am not aware of anything that would be different, except a County Tax, but we have a county tax, too.

I tried to do a search, but I don't exactly know what I am searching for.

Derf
Deal Sharer

Anybody try this?  I submitted my receipt twice now and nothing back. It's been a week since first try.  After you submit you get this message:

"Got it!  Your receipt has been uploaded and is being processed.
You will receive an email within 24 hours notifying you of your submission status."

No emails in Inbox or spam...
Feeling like a scam?

BeckieA77
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for posting!!

0 Likes

BeckieA77
Rewards Hunter

This is good to know!

0 Likes