cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Honey Nut Cheerios

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Not good in NYS so I didn't try it - but when they did the cinnamon toast crunch, I got the refund

Derf
Deal Sharer

Found an email and emailed them.  They responded right away but no mention of why the "24 hr" thing is not accurate (I asked them).

Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 2:26 pm
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry for any inconvenience, please find your reward code below:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To redeem it please visit https://freehoneynutcheerios.com/redeem
The codes expire at 11:59 PM PST on 3/31/21
Best,
TPG Rewards
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I received my email on February 9, 2021.  I didn't see it on Tuesday.  Thanks for making me check!

I sent in the code they sent me and it is suppose to be in my Paypal account in 5 business days.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Maybe they've received an overwhelming response to the refund and are behind in responding?? 

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I put in my code last Thursday the 4th and finally got it in my PayPal acct yesterday the 10th. So it took 4 business days not including weekends. 

0 Likes

CouponCaroline
Deal Sharer

Publix had the 10.5 box on bogo last week for $3.99. I submitted my receipt and already received the money in my Paypal and I got 2 boxes for free. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I bought mine at Walmart, the Family Size (19.5 oz).  I could not find the Giant size (27.2 oz).

Sounds like you got the better deal.  You got more for FREE, but only a little bit 🙂

You also have the ability to give your school $.20 in Box Tops.  My school only got $.10.

0 Likes

CouponCaroline
Deal Sharer

I bought mine at Publix and I couldn't find the large size either. I bet it's in Sam's Club or CostCo. 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I was able to find the giant size at target. Got 6.99 back for it 

0 Likes

terifromne
Rewards Hunter

I did it!  I purchased my box from Wal-Mart and submitted the receipt.  It took less than week to receive my money.  I know I submitted for the Cheerios and Blue Moon beer and I think I recall 1 of them having to be from Wal-Mart.  Not 100% sure though.  

0 Likes