Core Shopper

Free Icelandic provisions. Only at stop and shop

Screenshot_20201223-202900_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Free Icelandic yogurt

What-Shot
Super Saver

Happy for you and all who live near a Stop & Shop. BooHoo for me....no S&S near me 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  Are you looking over my shoulder?  I was lit-er-a-ly posting that to Instagram.  Keep an eye out tomorrow, generally S&S has been posting Wednesday Freebies instead of Friday freebies. 

If you loaded your free Chobani from last week - it's still good through 12/31/20.

and if your S&S carries Cheesecake factory at home ice cream - it was on ibotta $1 and SK $2 (same offer at Target) - a few other stores (but I dont recall which ones

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY @Great minds think alike lol. I saw your post on the ice cream but I never signed up for shopkick and I dont think I want to add another savings app to mix just yet. I'm already on ibitta sb and co51 and sometimes coupons.com 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I'll just keep posting, and you'll just keep thinking about it lol.  

I just started another app, but I'm waiting to see my reimbursement before I recommend it.  I used it 3 times and got reimbursed for the first so far, but I did the 2nd last night and the 3rd tonight. Stay tuned!

Have a good night!

0 Likes