cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE KELLOGG'S Joybowl granola smoothie at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Has anyone seen this in store yet? This was the free offer on KFR a few weeks ago.

Not available near me....

https://www.joybolfoods.com/en_US/home.html

IMG_20210127_071617_672.jpg

Tags (1)
15 Replies

Re: FREE KELLOGG'S Joybowl granola smoothie at Walmart

What-Shot
Super Saver

nope!

I see it in my ibotta gallery but not on my WM app. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Nope. Not in FL yet 😞

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I got it while I was in Walmart this morning.

Unfortunately, I scanned the UPC and it said it didn't match!  It looks exactly like the one in the picture, same size, same flavor.  When I scanned it twice, it asked me if it should be included.  I said yes and took a picture of the item.

Apparently, they haven't loaded all the UPCs yet into Ibotta.

By the way, I am in Florida.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@mmoore01 What section of the store: Dry cereal? or refrigerator? 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Was it in the cereal aisle?  by the granola?  I'm hoping it will be in more stores in a few days as it is a new product.   Did you need it toward your bonus?  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

It was right next to the single serve cereal bowls, like Frosted Flakes.

By the way, I did buy it.  I am sure Ibotta will fix the problem shortly and I will scan my receipt again.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I would have bought it too.   Hopefully I'll get out and have a chance to look for it, even though me store says they don't have it.  Catch 22 - I have to work and need the money, but I don't have to work THIS HARD.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I just received a message from Ibotta that my "product submission was accepted."

I resubmitted my Walmart receipt and it worked fine.

I had submitted the picture for only the Strawberry Almond flavor.  You may have to double scan the UPC and take a picture if you buy another flavor.

Hope everyone can find this new product.

I finished up my Cold Hard Cash, Mid Week Money Maker and January Level 3 bonuses for a total bonus of $15.

Hope the Weekend Bonus comes tomorrow and it's a good one.  I still need to go to Walgreens and CVS before the weekend!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Sometimes Ibotta scavenger hunt items, especially free after items, just aren't there for the buying.  Last July I saw a free after offer for 1 Munk Pack single granola bar, redeemable only when purchased from Publix, a FL chain that's only in GA (where I live), AL, TN, SC, NC (I think) and of course FL.  Since then I've looked off and on for Munk Pack single granola bars in Publix locations in different parts of metro Atlanta and have yet to find it.  Oddly enough, though, I've still seen the offer a lot since I first noticed it, even as recently as 4 days to a week ago

BTW does NY still have A&Ps?

0 Likes