cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE KELLOGG'S Joybowl granola smoothie at Walmart

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have seen and purchased the Munk Pack single granola bar at one of my local Publix stores in Florida.  I think it was on the Beach, which has a different clientele.  They are more expensive, too. 

They have a section near the Pharmacy where they keep all kinds of protein bars, both singles and packs.

Each store can add or remove items, depending on demand.  I don't know if they still do this, but you may be able to request a product be added to your store.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Here is an update on the Kellogg's Joybol rebate:

I received the $1.98 amount.  But 40 minutes later, I got an Activity message:

"We couldn't find the product you submitted in our database.  You can try resubmitting it with a clear, well-lit photo that shows the whole product and its barcode."

When I select this message, it says the "Product does not qualify.  Unfortunately, the product you submitted does not qualify for this offer."

Since I already got the credit for the rebate, should I resubmit this rebate?  I would think no, unless they back out the amount first.  

Anyone have this happen before?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  If you got the credit and then they said it doesn't qualify, I would assume it just crossed in the email, but then again, you know what they say about assuming....

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt a&p went belly up for good in November of 2015. Including pathmarks, superfreshes food basics and food emporium. Most stores were bought by acme stop and shop and key foods. Some food emporiums kept their name so did some superfreshes. Worked 15 years for a&p That last few years weren't so great there lol. Well atleast the big wigs got their million dollar packages while I got 2 weeks severance pay for 15 years of work there. Oh and only 56% of that severance I got the rest I had to send a form to the bankruptcy court to try to get the rest. Still waiting. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Seems like thus far my only option is to special order/request this Munk Pack granola bar. I have done the 'report product as unavailable' thing in the Ibotta app but I fell off the case.  Oddly enough the same time this free after offer came about I was able to claim and complete a free after offer for 1 Munk Pack single cookie at Whole Foods

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I grew up in Atlanta and there was an A&P that was bike riding distance from where I lived from 5th grade to high school graduation - we're talking 1979-1986. Somewhere along the way from 1985 or later the A&P became a Publix - USED to be bugged out that it wasn't turned into a Kroger but Ibotta and other cash back apps have forever busted Kroger's monopoly on my consumer $$$$s.

More recently I was an itinerant contractor delivering phone books - remember those things? I did it in New Orleans for maybe all of October 2004, and one of the biggest surprises was a big ol' A&P, maybe the only one I saw the previous 14-20 years and because I've yet to go to the NE Atlantic in 25+ years that was the last A&P I ever saw

0 Likes