cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE LIFEWTR AT WALMART

SaverGirl67

@Saipan   I often wonder what people think of the Ibotta crowd that scans everything and climbs shelves to get deals. While they calmly walk through the store and blithely throw items into their carts. Lol

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Same situation here. Publix had DC, but of course their price was $2-79 , not in stock!  I knew it was a WM only deal, however I parlayed my DC coupon  for $1 off BOGO off plain Lifewtr  , so I bought 2 / $1.19

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

How did you parlay it?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Lilsis
Shopper

My store have the other kind of LifeWTR and it did not match the offer😞. It has to be the Immunine Support😞

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lilsis  Yes, it’s looking like it will take awhile to get to stores in my area & some products never came because of lack of demand.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

No life water in NH!  

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  You can always try Maine 🤪

0 Likes

Momvolk
Rewards Hunter

My daughter got it but I didn't have it 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Momvolk  Where do you live?

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

So I was at the checkout at Wal-Mart and the cashier was scanning and asked if I found everything ok.. i replied yes then looked over at the soda cooler and spotted a familiar bottle. All three of the labels were turned (of course), so something told me just to check (it was literally only 3 steps away)

....TA=DA.....I FOUND THE UNICORN!!! 😎

I had just been down the water aisle to check for the 3rd time and it still wasn't there....but right infront of the register fully stocked in the cooler... LIFWTR immunity!!

Completely unexpected freebie for today's shopping trip!!!