cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Love Good Fats BAR AT WHOLE FOODS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210715_203902_158.jpg

 And combine with a .10 any bar.  And Clio low sugar bars are back on Ibotta too.  I see a WF shop in my future!

11 Replies

Re: FREE Love Good Fats BAR AT WHOLE FOODS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Working on my WF shopping list

IMG_20210715_210034_567.jpg

Working in my Whole Foods shopping list.

Buy 2 pipcorn crackers, on sale for $3.00 ×2 - 10% prime  Pay $5.40 - $4.69 Ibotta.  Final cost $.71/2 or .36 each.

Jennabret4
Shopper

Darn mine is only $2 back on 2.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jennabret4  It's crazy how the offers vary.  My Rind offer was $1 back for the longest time. I hope it doesn't change overnight!

Nique
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Let us know how you like this bar. I picked one up the last time it was FAO--couldn't finish it. 

That said, I will try a different flavor. If it's equally hard to swallow, at least it was free!

My Rind is BOGO, but I got them free twice before, and there was a peelie. Whole Foods has since lowered the price a little. Hope you find them. I had to get help from an employee as they were a little tricky to spot.

Might sound odd, but the dried pineapple was really good.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Yay! I love those bars, but I see that @Nique does not 😂 so funny how different our preferences are, but I agree that Runa is horrible 🤢

Thanks for posting!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

FYI - this DID NOT MATCH - I did buy it anyway and submitted a picture - but IT DID NOT MATCH.  I made sure the size was correct and I bought the exact one in the picture.  It is currently pending and so is my bonus. 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

One flavor was marked “Last Chance” at $1.87. It didn’t match, though the size was correct. I submitted it to be included and bought it anyway. It was approved in less than an hour.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I submitted mine too - and nothing yet.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I received the generic - "send a copy of the barcode" which is somewhat (very) annoying because I set a copy of the barcode when I was scanning the item in the store and asked it be added.

0 Likes