Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Made Easy

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

1FDCEB15-C272-4ED5-9D3A-BB74422D255B.png

5E7F6AC5-F19D-4C60-8EB3-82C854515128.png

 Saw this link at the bottom of the home page. Is this new? It would be amazing to have one place to see all the freebies together! Right now it only shows 2 BOGO’s in there and not the FAO items, but I hope they keep improving this. It would be such a helpful feature!

16 Replies

Re: Free Made Easy

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Thanks for sharing! That would be awesome if they included everything in one spot!

Dean

I see it on mine but those aren’t freebies. Hopefully they add the FAOs. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean , yes I hope so too! But this is a step in the right direction. I guess we have to be patient as they continue to grow and improve. ☺️

0 Likes

Dean

@Mikosmama  Improvements would be welcomed. Most shopping apps are showing their age and could use updates. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Yes! Thank you for pointing this out @Mikosmama.

Mine lists the Nature’s Own flatbread since I haven’t found it yet, There are others missing though, like Yoplait, etc.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Mikosmama 

This is a nice addition to the home page and I hope it is here to stay. Maybe it should be titled FAO / BOGO offers

Screenshot_20210514-112332_Ibotta.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I have the same as you since I bought the bread.  but also, the yogurt isn't there and that's free (although ending in 1 hr per my app)

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , none of my FAO are there yet (Laughing Cow, Core bar, yogurt- by the way, thanks for the heads up that this one came back!) But I am hopeful that they will improve this part of the app and that it will become a helpful tool! 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Mikosmama @FelskyNY 

No matter what system improvement is implemented. I believe the best information comes from within the forum. Not to mention reliable. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.