cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE N95 Masks - Starting Last Week of January

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The Biden Administration will be giving away 400 million N95 masks, distributed throughout the country at various locatoins.   They are supposed to ship later this week, and should hopefully be somewhere near you the last week of January.

Each person is allowed 3 masks.  N95 masks are more expensive than cloth masks, typically around 75¢ to $3 each, generally found in multi-packs, so this is a very attractive deal.

N95 masks are a bit tricky to get used to at first  to adjust for a proper seal.  You may also feel it a bit uncomfortable at first as well.   So you should check out a reliable source for directions on maximizing fit. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/400-million-free-n95-masks-biden-admin

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
3 Replies

Re: FREE N95 Masks - Starting Last Week of January

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Just got back from. MEIJER.  they had stacks of 3 on tables at the entrance by the greeters.

So it is time to start checking at other stores as well if you don't have a meijer.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I got mine yesterday at my local Meijer store. 
They were passing them out & had a table setup near the service counter.

0 Likes

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

I got mine yesterday at my local Meijer’s also!

0 Likes