cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE NATURE'S OWN BREAD

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210412_073811_696.jpg

Free Ibotta offer available at multiple stores including Walmart, Target, Shoprite and more. Check and see if it's available near you too.

6 Replies

Re: FREE NATURE'S OWN BREAD

IcameIsawIbot
Rewards Hunter

Well, rebate was there this morning, no longer there now despite rushing to Fred-Meyer with 8 hours to spare! 🤔 Wasn't fast enough, I guess, mehh 😑

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@IcameIsawIbot. Very cute user name.  I guess they hit the quota and pulled it.  Sorry you missed it. (So did I).

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY @IcameIsawIbot 

I got bread and cheese I saw on anther forum someone got some free tea we can have grilled cheese and tea

Paying full price is optional

Save21
Rewards Guide

Thanks @FelskyNY I saw in the app and claimed it today! Eating 100% whole wheat bread this week!! It's better and healthier than white. 🙂

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY missed this one, but that’s a good thing. I still have a loaf of Dave’s KB and two bags of bagels in the freezer, along with a loaf of Arnold CB, plus a half loaf in the fridge that I’m working on finishing..I’m covered in the bread department! 🤪

OneHorsePony
Deal Sharer

I bought it yesterday at my local Kroger and realized after I got home that the flavor I purchased was not one of the selected varieties. 

Taught me to scan at the store just to be sure. 🤔🤨

0 Likes