cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Oatsome Milk at Walmart

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Last time I had gotten the one that said batista on it. This  time I grabbed and scanned the purple one that said coffee creamer on it and it matched for me. I made the mistake of not checking the price before I checked out. The shelf was a mess and none of the tags matched but I assumed it can't cost more than whatever ibotta is giving. Boy was I wrong it rang up 3.98 sheesh. I still took it. I didn't feel like going back to get the other one I got last time. It was already a zoo in walamrt because of the storm coming tomorrow. Oh well next time I'll double check prices lol I also needed it to finish my mid week. Only 26 more for rising star. Almost there 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

yeah mine was with the juices believe - it was on the bottom shelf at the end of the aisle but not the end cap as states above 

if you know where boxed almond milk is it should be in that area 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Noodles128 I've noticed prices fluctuating on Ibotta offers at WM. Starting to wonder if they're marking up the prices when there's an Ibotta offer!? I got the milk last time & kept the receipt, so if I get to the store, I'm curious about the price now. Crossing my fingers it hasn't gone up. 

Also, this wasn't on Ibotta, but I got cereal on clearance for 50c each at WM. Few days later the remaining boxes, still on clearance, was $2! I  had my receipt & confirmed it was same item. They have the right to change prices, but it sure complicates things for us. 

minivan100
Shopper

The light green box is the Barista version which has a bit more fat (sunflower oil) than the regular (purple one) to help with frothing when used to make coffee drinks.  I checked the labels and also found this version doesn't have the added  vitamins.  Walmart in my area only had the regular version whereas Krogers had all 3 (regular, barista, and chocolate).  I got this version with the prior offer at Krogers and tried it in my Nespresso milk frother with good results.    

CouponCaroline
Deal Sharer

I was in a couple of Walmart stores and  I could not find it thinking it was in dairy. Grrr. Would not have thought it was on the shelf. Thanks for that!!! I was looking for something else that I thought was refrigerated and turned out to be on the shelf. I also wish Ibotta would put where to find it. Would save us so much time. Now I'll have to go back again. Ugh. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CouponCaroline  Download the Walmart app, type in the product name and it will tell you which aisle it's in

(and if it is in stock - which isn't always accurate)

CouponCaroline
Deal Sharer

That happened to me last weekend. Walmart was showing one of the free yogurts at one location. I went and none to be found. They don't even carry it. Then same location showed President butter in stock but they were out. Ended up getting the butter at another store. I'm in FL and my stores do not carry a lot of the Ibotta deals like the yogurt (can't even remember which one), the Kind Energy bars and Kind sent me a $2 coupon on that specific one, Kite Hill Yogurt, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Crumble. I'm suffering from FOMO over here. 🙂 

Gsg
Core Shopper

It’s available again. Last time I missed it.