cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE OFFER ON BAI BOOST

limsy
Rewards Guide

I redeemed this offer at Safeway, got a credit, but today I see this offer again without a message that "offer is back".

I have feelings that something is wrong here, because when I check other stores,- this offer is also available but shown UNDER the Safeway icon (yes, even at other stores I see Safeway icon).

Going to Safeway right now...can anyone confirm that this FREE offer is back?

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

FWIW I'm seeing the offer, although sadly I can't find the item at my store. Should be good though if you can find it in stock.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I found it at The Fresh Market on Sunday, but it was priced $2.99, not $1.99.  I also found the Evolve single serve shakes, but they were $3.99, not $3.49.  I did pick up the RIND snack at $5.99.  Still waiting for Ibotta to process.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

A few hours ago I read someone post finding it in a Walgreens and for good measure it was in the cooler

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@limsy , I can confirm this. I redeemed it once, and today I saw it again, however it was not under my Buy Again section. But since I was at the store, I picked it up, and was able to redeem it again

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

So happy that I stopped by Walgreen’s yesterday as several of the community suggested and found Bai Boost!!! An associate told me that it had just arrived yesterday morning. Today, this offer does not appear in ibotta on any retailer in my area, and it never reappeared yesterday. It tastes amazing, and it is keto friendly!!! Please bring this offer back!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

I finally found Bai boost at my neighborhood walgreens. 

20210405_095234.jpg

Paying full price is optional

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  It's not listed as available by me yet (but I keep checking anyway LOL

enjoy!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP   I found it at Walgreens, too, but it was $2.99, not $1.99.  I passed on it.

I didn't see a price in your Walgreens picture.  What was your Walgreens selling it for?

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@mmoore01

I didn't realize I completed a MM made .24 at walgreens on Bai boost paid $1.75 received $1.99 FAO from Ibotta.

Screenshot_20210407-112149_Ibotta.jpg

 y'all have fun shopping

OBSHOP 

Paying full price is optional