cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Offer!

iforget_taber
Shopper

Go to your app now and sign up for text alerts! 1st to know new offers, deals & bonuses!!

#ThankYouIbotta

Tags (2)
13 Replies

Re: Free Offer!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@iforget_taber  Did you get a text saying there is a free offer? If so, please share the details. 

0 Likes

marinka
Deal Sharer

I have signed up for text alerts but never got any alerts about anything 😞

maryy925
Rewards Hunter

I got the text too! #ThankYouIbotta #free 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@maryy925   Can you guys let us know what the free offer is?  I am signed up for text alerts, but haven't gotten anything

thanks

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Ok guys. Saw this on Instagram.  I guess this is what everyone is talking about.  I did not get this text.

Screenshot_20210128-180620_Instagram.jpg

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm guessing it's this one:

Screenshot_20210128-162026_Ibotta.jpg

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  yeah I didn't get that. 

How do I updated my app?  do I have to download it and reinstall?  I'm on a Samsung thx

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I am not signed up for text alerts and did  not follow the pop up. I'm guessing that if you are not already signed up to receive text alerts at your number/account,  it may pop up for you,  too. It seems to have been triggered when I went to mt account button inside the app.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I don't think Ibotta is using Text Alerts very much.  They say we should get up to 7 messages per month.  I signed up on October 7, 2020.  Since then, I have gotten 4 in October, 5 in November, 2 in December and 3 in January.

Of course, I could be at the end of their list and by the time they get to my name, the information may be old and not worth sending out.

Have others received closer to the 7 messages they say we are suppose to get?

0 Likes