cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE ORGAIN 4 PACK STACKING AT TARGET

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20220121_175322_763.jpg

Thanks to @Tikiki for holding my hand on this one.

This would be my first time using Merryfield, so here's hoping I figured this out correctly.

The Orgain kids shakes are $8.49 each and there is a 30% off TC deal expiring tomorrow and my 5% red card savings.

Submit to Ibotta for $2 back and to Merryfield for 3500 pts ($3.50). There is also 50 pts per $1 which would be another 250 points (I think)

At the end of the day, the 4 pack would be FREE! I also reached out to Merryfield to confirm the kids 4 pack was included, and they confirmed.

5 Replies

Re: FREE ORGAIN 4 PACK STACKING AT TARGET

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    You GO girl!!! Way to stack! ♥️Welcome to Merryfield (MF)! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Although they confirmed the kids 4 pack is eligible, people on my IG page are saying it wasn't accepted.  Hmmm....Merrryfield said in an email it would be accepted.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Are you still going to try it? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I have the email response to back it up, but it is OOS at my Target, so I MAY go to another store, haven't decided yet.  Is it worth the cost of gas to go get it? and it's 16 degrees out - so maybe.

0 Likes

swallow
Rewards Guide

Just signed up with Merryfield but have no clue how to use it LOL. Can I use PQ or DQ and still earn full credit for the special offers? I assume that I can stack it with other rebate apps as well?

TIA!

0 Likes