cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE pasta at Redner's

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

Redner's shoppers check your offers.....

Screenshot_20210819-231527_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-231519_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-231300_Ibotta.jpg

 .....and sidenote, there is an $.10 "any pasta sauce" offer available at dollar tree!! (Offers may vary)

....so this is potentially 4 easy offers to help with the awesome bonuses,  not to mention a potentially great pasta dinner all for $.90!!! 

HAPPY SHOPPING 🛍 ☺ 

3 Replies

Re: FREE pasta at Redner's

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  Unfortunately, no Redner’s in my area but it’s so fun to learn about different grocery stores around the country!

Happy Pasta Dinner!🍝

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Xiao same here! I actually had to look up to see how far the nearest Kroger was!!....pretty popular on here for deals.....it was a bit of a journey (3 hrs one way!), so if I decide to go I will have to plan a nice big 'non perishable' shop! 😆

Oh ...and I would love to visit an H.E.B as well, but that is way in TX I think.....I'm on the east coast 🤷‍

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@MeLMeL11  Love your adventurous spirit! I used to hit unique local grocery stores when I traveled for work and leisure because the prices are better than any souvenir shops and you’re likely to find some regionally specific gems!

Nowadays, I don’t even want to drive 3 miles to Mariano’s or even walk across the street to Target…😅

If you ever make those ‘non-perishable-runs’ to Kroger or m HEB, please post with pics!