cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Pepsi & Mt Dew 20 oz

Janet1964
Super Saver

I bought the Pepsi & Mt Dew 20 oz bottles today at WalMart. They were supposed to be free after offer - value $1.88. I paid $1.88 each and it satisfied 2 offers. But when I submitted my receipt, it only paid $1.00 each. Has anyone else experienced this?? I opened a ticket with Ibotta. I mean it is not gonna **bleep** me to pay .88 each, just wondering! I don’t even drink sodas, but I buy them for my husband every week.

6 Replies

Re: FREE Pepsi & Mt Dew 20 oz

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Did you get Mountain Dew Frost Bite flavor?  It is FREE.  All other varieties should be $1 off.

The only Pepsi I have is $1 off on 20 oz

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My Pepsi and Mt Dew offers for the 20 oz are $.50 off 2.

I also have the Free Mt Dew Frost Bite offer, but couldn't find it in my Walmart.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Do you imagine you have redeemed pepsi & dew from WM before?

Alot of times that is how I end up getting 50¢ WYB2 when others are getting $1 or so

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  O M G I just realized that the 20 oz is the free one - I'll have to check in the coolers by checkout.  SMH, I kept looking for it in the regular soda aisle. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had an offer last week for Free on Pepsi - 20 oz and mt  dew regular 20 oz. and it said $1.88 off. I bought and submitted on Saturday. But it only give me $1 each when I scanned the receipt. It looked exactly like the mt dew frost offer. I looked for it too but couldn’t find it.  On Sunday,  it reappeared  in buy it again at $1 off each and the Mt dew frost is free -1.88 off (which I cannot find either). So I got another Pepsi and Mountain Dew on Sunday and it gave me $1 off each.

mecjohn
Rewards Hunter

Check out how you can snag a freebie at Kroger. Get a free Pepsi or Mtn Dew 20 oz Bottle! Easy peasy deal. Just use your phone. Buy Mountain Dew online and view local Walgreens inventory. Free shipping at $35. $1.00PEPSI™on any TWO (2) PEPSI™ OR MTN DEW™ 20 OZ. Clip.visit pepsico