14 Replies

Re: Free Progresso Toppers Soup at Walmart

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

Haven’t been able to find it at any Walmart’s yet

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😥I have 4 walmart within a driving distant of my area and none of them have it .I cant even find it on Walmart .com

Tags (1)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Lol I can't either!  Add it to out TX list!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

I just struck out again too, but got the Skippy FAO.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

I also have a $4.00 Field Agent Job Available for it at a store that is 38 miles away.  The Walmart App shows it in stock there, but I’m not going back out for 1 item.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Quickly checking my field agent... I continue to have ONLY 10 RAID jobs. 

For those of you asking - Field Agent is a "secret shopper" type app that @be and I both belong to.  It's a separate app from Ibotta.   You shop for a specific item, upload pictures and often give your review for a small bounty.  You also get reimbursed partially or fully for the item.  You have to be VERY meticulous and do EXACTLY what they ask or they do not reimburse you. (sorry - this would normally  be posted on Deal stacking board (*as we are discussing both Ibotta and Field Agent), but oh well. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

🙄

0 Likes

Gsg
Rewards Guide

I didn’t find these in Walmart, found in Kroger. My don loved those. I wish they add this offer to other stores as well. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  Yep - no luck here.  I found another brand that looked just like it (can't remember what) and got all excited until I scanned it !

0 Likes