cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Royal rice

MerSadie
Saver

Screenshot_20211103-073559.jpg

 I know some people had previously had this as a free offer but this is the 1st time for me. I have got many bags at 1.50 back but free is better!! Enjoy your rice!

21 Replies

Re: Free Royal rice

amyinoh
Core Shopper

This rice is actually really good. I usually have issues with rice in ready to heat bags or cups, because I think they have a plastic taste. But I don’t have that issues with these. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

Thanks @MerSadie !  Look for 2 unique offers… one for Walmart/HEB and then a separate one for Target/Publix/etc.

Dean

I got two FAOs same as @cjwoody . Search for Royal Rice from the main screen. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Thanks for the info. I will be adding this deal to my cart. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@MerSadie 

Where was this offer yesterday when I was shopping for rice? 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

The countdown clock has not only started but has also been revised with earlier  and earlier end-times, so folks will need to move fast on this.  Currently at 11/4 early afternoon.  I considered waiting until tomorrow since I already completed my MW, but I may change my mind since it’s going to disappear quickly.

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I’m glad you posted that. I would have been looking for it Friday when I went to the store and it would have been gone. 

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@cjwoody thanks for the heads up on countdown. They were no longer showing up under stores, but clipped to my list. I went to Meijer and Giant Eagle across the street from one another and got 2mm

Dean

Dang it! That was quick. In the OP photo, there’s no countdown icon. I couldn’t find it in the local stores, and now there’s no time to search elsewhere. Oh well. I still got three bags from previous specials but I think those were from HEB coupons. 🤔 I just hate missing out on two freebies. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info