cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Royal rice

elena993
Shopper

I added the offer and I am

headed to the store but it already dissapeared… Can I still buy it and redeem?

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@elena993 .

You might be fine if you already added. Scan in store to double check

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@elena993 check your list. Sometimes the offer will still be in your list, even if it disappeared from the gallery. If it's gone from both your  gallery & your list, then I personally wouldn't risk it. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@elena993  If you don’t know how to check your “list”, all you need to do is go to your retailer’s in-store gallery and tap the list icon in the lower-right corner.  Example below.  Once tapped, it will bring up the list of items you have previously selected for that retailer.  If the Royal Rice is still there, then it’s ok to redeem, but you are still subject to the countdown clock.

8568F375-3181-4408-94E7-6355E3BBCFB2.jpeg

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳  This FAO is back!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I no have it.

I just show one at Giant Eagle of $2.50 off

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Sounds like an unmarked FAO for you.  The Publix FAO is also for $2.50, but it’s actually $2.19 in store.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Awwwwhelllllnaw!!  The only GE store is an hour and half away from me...lol.

I think what happened is they messed up the offers originally this time, or perhaps put them out without filters.   And then they fixed them.   Because I have not had a Royal Ready Rice freebie for a few months now.  I bought to my limit at Meijer and they stopped offering it to me.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

MerSadie
Saver

Thanks for the heads up on the quick expiration. I was able to order WM delivery to still get the offer for free.  Wal-Mart+ is most definitely worth it!!!

Screenshot_20211104-211319.jpg

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I saw it about 4 hours ago for Publix, but not for Walmart 

0 Likes